- ✓COCO PEAT Retains moisture, stores and releases nutrients to roots over extended period of time enhancing plant growth Ideal growing media for plants Used for horticultural and agricultural applications.Weight of coco peat brick will be around 4.7 to 5 kg
- Natural Soil Conditioner Enrich the soils in your garden with the Rinuja coco peat block. If gardening is a hobby of yours and you spend a lot of time tending to your plants, then this block is a must-have. Weighing 5kg, this coco peat block provides just the right amount of a 100 percent natural product, which is useful for healthy plant growth. All you have to do to use this soil conditioner is place it in a bucket and add about 22 to 25 litres of water. Then simply wait until the block expands and slowly stir it until the soil loosens. After this, the product will be ready for you to use. Enables Healthy Growth You can use this coco peat powder for various gardening activities. Whether your interest lies in horticulture or floriculture, this soil will prove useful for just about any type of plants, being a very handy medium for the germination of seeds. It can also be used to improve the health of grass or other plants in parks, gardens and golf courses. This coconut peat block has the capacity to retain a high amount of moisture, which in turn helps with water conservation. Providing extra aeration to the roots, it helps promotes healthy growth. The fact that it is resistant to harmful bacteria and fungus is just another wonderful benefit.
- Block Weight : 5 Kg +/-200gm.
- Block size : 30 x 30 x 12 cm
- Electrical Conductivity : Less Than 1.0 mS/cm
- pH: 5.5 to 6.5
- Sieve Mesh Size : 6mm
- Expansion : 15 to 16 liters per Kg
CocoPeat Block - 5Kg
- Product Code: cocopeat 5kg
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Ex Tax: INR350